Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leapin Lizards !


Look what a local area man found in his back yard of all places !
Holy %^&*
He says that he was nearly attacked and my first thought was " Dude..even if it was nearly....you were too freakin close."
I guess it's a good thing that Sgt. Andy Panda Pants and Miss Gracie Marie are inside today.
Actually..this is a bit down the road from us so unless there is a Mrs. Big Ass Monitor and a six pack o babys yelling for Big Daddy , all should be cool.
And thus the weirdness begins.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

2 comments:

verobirdie said...

Eeeek. In which country do you live?? I would not have enjoyed a meeting of this kind. brrrr. Althoug I suppose it would have made my day...

Aunty Pol said...

Actually, this happened in the Houston area ..in Humble just to the North. I have no idea how this could have happened...it's not as if it would easy to smuggle one in as a pet and then release it as it grew huge...a mystery to all of us .


Waves from Houston