Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aw Crapity Crap Crap Crap Crap

Aw Crap !


I do not have time for this.



I really don't.



I don't have the time to be sick right now, but I think I am going to get a pass here .


I've just had the 10 sneeze bit and head go plotz.



Yeah , yeah, the gang at the office knows that the sneeze thing is no big deal. They are used to the fact that I am like my late mother in that..it's at least 10 or 12 in a row .I'm like the lil bobble dog in the back of the old sedans...boing boing boing ,....bobble bobble bobble.



But...I've also got the bone ache and the burning sinus thingy.



Aw Crap.



Here we go.



It's still hotter than Satan's underoos down here and SU had to work today....basically our typical weekend.


While he is gone , I usually bang out all the laundry, hoover, mop floors...tidivate ( a word from my late father meaning tidy up the joint ) ....


But today ....



I managed to only get his scrubs done....2 loads of laundry and tidy up the kitchen.


About 10% of what I usually do.


And I took a 2 hour nap.



Didn't help, not one iota.


At least the LB ( little brother ) won't give a rats ass when he comes by tomorrow.



But it's gonna bug me .

Not keeping up means it's just gonna build up until I kill myself to get it all done.


And we are short staffed right now at work...


I don't have time to be sick.


I have more writing to do and a ton of research to do on Mansarovar.



CRAP !


Have a good weekend..if you have rain..send it this way please.


Ciao.

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

How are you feelin' today?

Feels like I've been unplugged for weeks instead of days... cripe! The intertubes are akin housework... miss a little and you've got a lot of catching up to do! LOL!