Oh Ceiling Cat , help a Sistah out here.
Just when I thought I'd finally gotten over the loss of the previously mentioned Yellow LeCruset, my heroine, Miss Ree Drummond had one as a prize on PW/TK.
For the few uninitiated, PW/TK stands for :
I have sites I read every day, blogs and such . For example :
1. IBKC - The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee, dedicated to fostering kittens in need. They are located in the Seattle -Tacoma area. Hugs to Miss Laurie , Papa Kitty, Charlene Butterbean and Drewey.
2. The Adventures of Space Paws, : The staff of STScI in the Baltimore area promote the responsible adoption of abandoned animals into forever homes. Shouting out to Miss Lisa and everyone..Go team Space Paws !
3. Cat banter with Kimo and Sabi ..Self Explanatory .
4. I Can Has Cheezeburger..Always too good to pass up.
5. Damn Hell Ass Kings..Some of the best writing out there, especially Sar's " Tomato Nation and Gwen Zepeda's " Gwen World . Gwen is a local Hispanic author and blogger for the Houston Chronicle.
6. TWOP : Television Without Pity: Televison and movie reviews( recaps ) often better written than the actual shows themselves...case in point " Smallville".
7. Get Lost With Easy - Writer : Kanani Fong's blog that is just pure joy to read, she is gifted funny and often insightful as to why things get as f'd up as they are ( Sorry Kanani, just calling it like I see it - hug)
And then there is Miss Ree , her own bad self.
If she doesn't grab you for life with the story of her and Marlboro Man's courtship, " Black Heels To tractor Wheels,"...you have no pulse.
The site's layout is beautiful and fully descriptive of her and her life in northern Oklahoma. This gal does it all, wonderful photography which she will discuss and educate on, homeschooling her four punks as she puts it, home and garden and of course her cooking and her sister site Tasty Kitchen.
When I grow up, I want to be Miss Ree.
I do , I do , I do ( NO...NOT the ABBA song you goobers)
I saw an actual rain drop downtown today at the office so I must the happy with that cause we all know ain't happining at the Casa.
Have a great week.
P.S. Ceiling Cat..Help a Sistah out ...M'kay ?