Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ummmm...No ? Really ?


From : www.crazydaysandnights.net



So, if you are a woman and you had to choose someone to portray you in a movie version of you life, who would you pick? Well, whatever the name you are thinking, I highly doubt it is Robin Williams. Apparently though, movie executives have Robin Williams as their number one choice to play Susan Boyle, who is the British woman who took the world by storm earlier this year after appearing on Britain's Got Talent."I've been asked if I want to play Susan in the movie. I think she's incredible. That clip of her singing on Britain's Got Talent was extraordinary. So inspiring. It was quite a shock when she began to sing. I saw some other clip of her singing 'Cry Me A River' a few years ago. It was incredible. She's got a really great voice."Umm, they couldn't find anyone else? The only person they could come up with was Robin Williams? I'm sure he would do a great job, but as a woman how would it make you feel that the number one choice to portray you is the hairiest man on earth
I am on the floor with the idea of this one.
I can actually see it and that is the part that scares the crap out of me.
LMAO - ROTF
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

2 comments:

Anne said...

It wouldn't be the first time Robin has played a woman. He can definitely pull it off!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

First choice? I think not. But it IS a bit scary. I can see it, too.