Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Night At Lowes





Slowly but surely it is coming together  for the master bathroom...lol.
SU found this mirror this past weekend at our home away from home also knows as Lowes. I have been having a hell of a time finding a silver framed mirror. As is my custom, I normally opt for that which in not in the current fashion,..or is out of stock or discontinued....it's a gift. A darker wood would have been okay...and I mean okay in the sense that if asked how I am and I say fine in a certain tone..run like hell...Yeah that kind of okay. I know what I want and I am not willing to compromise beyond a certain point  I thought that the decorative edge to the frame would make the bathroom look a tad less hotel-ish since the fixtures are all going to be a brush finished chrome and the towels are a dark smoky gray. The counter top which is ordered is a super pale gray that us almost white it is so light and the flooring is a faux slate with gray tones with a hint of gray ..TMI ..I know I know.

Photos will follow as it progresses.

Le Sigh.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: