Friday, March 08, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !

It's Friday folks...crank up the Margarita Machine !
And Grimm is back tonight so set those DVD players if you haven't already !
I'd love to say that we have fab plans for the weekend but..yeah not so much.
The guest room is now painted so that is one more thing off the list and hopefully the granite dudes came today to take the measurements. He has to run some errands and I have the usual laundry to tackle so while he is gone I think I have the following lined up :

1. Finish cleaning out my closet.
2. Clean the pictures that are down from the walls in the guest room.
3. Clean the windows in the dining  room, living room and the guest room...if the sills are painted ..check for dryness first.
4. Clean out 2 or 3 flower pots and plant the geraniums.
5. Hoover what carpet I can..yes I know that we are putting down wood floors but the carpets are crunchy at this point and I just can't take it anymore .
6. Clean the guest bath.

Part of me knows this is the OCD of my life trying to take control and logically it's much like hauling coal to Newcastle, but my intentions are good...LMAO.

I'll let you know what really happened  .

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: