Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !

All things considered , this is pretty funny to me right now.

Current Mental State: Irked......I think I have lost the phone / Kindle charger I keep at the office . I  distinctly recall putting it in my purse the other night and I can't find it now .....it's cheap to replace a 10 bucks a pop , but GRRRRR . I guess I will be buying 2 of them.

The flooring is half done in the master bedroom, completed in the guest room and the den..nope..can't get in there yet. The antique dressing table had been moved and is/was blocking the door to my closet and of course I needed to gingerly move it as the hairdryer did it's usual thing at 6:30 am and tripped the breaker....and of course SU was out buying the morning papers so I gingerly shoved it out of the way enough to get to the breaker box . I assume I will have to do the same tonight so that I can get my laundry basket..yeah..well played Pol...well played.

I have no idea what has been done at the house today , it's what fresh hell awaits us tonight sort of stage..aka the usual.

At least we will be getting out of the house tomorrow night....

Eric Clapton and the Wallflowers !

And Carraba's for dinner..woo hoo..mussels and garlic and a decent bottle of wine....

Have a great weekend !

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: