Friday, March 22, 2013

Birthday Boys

Betty Crocker sent me this picture of the decorations that she and her girls made for her daughter's baby shower this weekend.  One of her two daughters also has a small cake bidness that is really doing some amazing stuff...what a group of talented artistic women ! The only thing I am good making is reservations...I kid you not. I can bake but am not ambitious when it comes to decorations..I can garden a bit but more often than not it's a matter of luck more than anything else...that and trial and error.

This photo also reminded me that my Godson Pyro aka the child of my heart will celebrate his 28'th birthday on Sunday and SU 's " Nephew" Benjamina PO PO is celebrating his birthday today..

So Happy Birthday to my darling boys who are now young men and fathers..I am proud of both of you .


Love ,

Your Aunty Pol

No comments: