Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Date Nut Bread

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/food/articles/2010/09/08/recipe_for_date_nut_bread/
Hit Mr. Linky for the recipe.

Did you ever notice that dates, figs and raisins have one thing in common that many people don't first see ?

Yep, they sure do.

Folks either love them or hate them, it's sort of the liver and onions thing..for the record on the liver thingy..sorry..I'm a hater.

I found this on a couple of sites , and of course I had to pin it ..and then I thought..I really need to make this.

Mom used to have a recipe and Dromedary used to have a box mix but I haven't seen a date nut quick bread recipe for ages. Now this sounds like a fall sort of thing and even though we don't have a fall season here on the Gulf Coast , this almost sounds October-ish.

And of course my ass is expanding just writing this post..lmao.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: