Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crunchy Lemonade Drumsticks






Note....The contest is over to don't get all nuts on me..breathe deep and stare at Michael Chiarello..you will feel better soon...you're welcome.








There are a lot of blogs that I subscribe to via e mail so as is my habit, I read them and then look at the authors links...I can almost guarantee that I will find at least 3 or 4 who interest me either because of the title or topic...it's like a scavenger hunt for food.




The one I found today is called : http://www.meganscookin.com/




She had a coconut cake post that I had to read because I have been craving a coconut cake. I am at the point of going to Kroger to buy a Peppridge Farm frozen one..I know..I know...desperate times call for desperate measures and all that ..but with MY luck they will be out of them and or no longer made.


It's like when you color your own hair and find the perfect shade of auburn..you will love it and depend on it and then the rat bastards will stop making it or worse yet , re-formulate it and you will be doomed to a lovely pomegranate shade...not that I am at all bitter about it.


Onward.


She posted a cute one about a contest and then a recipe that came from the back of a package of Bakers Coconut from about 25 years ago. That will be the next post.


Browsing her recipes further I came across this one.


I love Lemon chicken in any format.


The original recipe is from : http://www.noblepig.com/ which is another really cool site.


See...a treasure hunt.




Ciao,


Aunty Pol


P.S. Next up...coconut cakeage

No comments: